Searching for...

Thursday 1 May 2014

FREE DESKTOP CALENDARS: MAY 2014 1.5.14

WELCOME MAY !
OPEN arms to greet this next step toward warmth, sunshine,
and all we're hoping for...
Here are a few day brighteners for your pc.
EnJoy!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
 — Designed by Clarity Creative Group from Orlando, FL.
*
Right click to open in a new tab, then left click to enlarge,
save as [remember where you save it] go there and click
set as wallpaper and you've got it!
*

Find and follow FHC online:

@_eHope - Goodreads - Facebook 

Pinterest - GFC  -  bottom of page

*

*

*
SHARED WITH ~

* Sincerely, Paula's No Rules Party *
* Friendship Friday *
* Essential Fridays *
* Something Blue Fridays *
* PINK Saturday *

5 comments:

Harvee said...

Lovely pictures. I have several calendars that I bought and now wish I hadn't since I have so many nice free ones!
Harvee
Book Dilettante

Shabbyprimdelights said...

Beautiful calendar pages...thank you. HPS Michelle

Buttercup said...

Especially like the photograph for May. Have a pretty in pink Saturday!

Beverly said...

Ooh, ooh, I love them all. How to choose?!

Happy Pink Saturday. I am so glad you joined us this weekend. Thank you for always making Pink Saturday special.

RobinfromCA said...

Lovely! And I love your book countdown!
Robin

Related Posts with Thumbnails