Searching for...

Friday 30 January 2015

FINAL FRIDAY FIVE of JANUARY 2015 30.1.15


Friday Five: Besides

Hello, all!  It’s the end of January…how did that get by so fast!?
Here’s a Friday Five for your amusement 
 [and our enjoyment] !
  1. Besides cookies, muffins, and ice cream, what’s something chocolate chips are good in?
  2. Besides official holidays and your birthday, what’s the best day of the year?
  3. Besides toilet paper and pantry items, what’s something in your house you make sure never to run out of?
  4. Besides relatives, teachers, and coaches, who gave you the most memorable advice growing up?
  5. Besides junk mail, subscriptions, greeting cards, and stuff you ordered online, what’s something great that came in the mail recently?
*
1 -  Chocolate chips are definitely good in Chocolate Caramel Brownies!


Thankyou to Betty Crocker!

2.  Best day of the year?  Any day I can be with my kids !

3. Making sure I never run out of Lots of Tea {and time to enjoy it!}



4. Memorable advice?  I'm not remembering any, although I have great memories of
neighbours that I'm sure have given plenty! 

5. Something great that came in the mail recently ?
Book packages and most recently from Margaret !  Her newest 
- will release February 3rd -
in response to her cancer diagnosis.


*

How would you respond...?  
Any great advice? or chocolate chip uses ?
What's your Best Day of the year?
What's arrived in the mail that makes you happy?

*

Find more Friday 5 FuN at 






*


FIND MORE FHC on BOOK DEPOSITORYPINTEREST | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ | GOODREADS | FACEBOOK | NETWORKED BLOGS | LIBRARYTHING


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum...that recipe looks like a keeper!

~~Elaine

Lucy said...

1. Perhaps chocolate chips in a chili recipe? Sort of an easy mole sauce. :)

2. My daughter's birthday and the first day of spring!

3. Hahaha, it's got to be post-it notes! And if I'm running low, I need a post-it to remind me!

4. I usually take the advice from books to heart, if it seems sound. I remember reading "I'm Okay, You're Okay" as a kid, and of course, biblical wisdom.

5. That question eliminates most of my mail, but I have been blessed with happy surprise books in the mail. Hard to beat that, or a sweet letter from a friend.

Thanks for Friday-five fun in my Saturday!

Katherines Corner said...

I enjoyed your Friday fives. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. xo

Sherry Clitheroe (writing as Abigail Leigh Reed) said...

What a neat idea... I love your Friday Five. Those brownies look amazing. Thanks for sharing at the @HomeMattersParty :) Hope to see you again next week.

~Lorelai
Life With Lorelai

Related Posts with Thumbnails